Hiring & Onboarding
Great organizations start with putting the right people in the right places
When it is time to hire, how do you know that the people you are interviewing are going to help you build an outstanding team?
There is nothing more important than knowing the needs of your new hires in order to help ensure they maintain the energy to perform at their best.
Personality tests have been proved to be valuable tools for selecting good employees. One of the most effective is The Birkman Method. Birkman identifies the ideal environment where prospective employees are going to be the most effective and successful.
A Birkman assessment can be used to:
- Determine the course for a successful career
- Identify how a team member can excel in a current or future role
- Evaluate the suitability of candidates for your organization
- Measure against described competencies and specifically designed job profiles
- Benchmark peak performing individuals to inform future hiring strategies
Ask Dave about using Birkman reports to generate comprehensive, objective, and reliable insights, and then help you work with those insights to build your next outstanding executive team.
Dave uses strategic thinking and a broad set of tactical tools that help me formulate clear action steps toward reaching my personal goals, which in turn assist my organization in reaching its goals.
Dave Loney is able to discern individual strengths and weaknesses and has the unique ability to rapidly align and structure a senior management team around the key issues and draw out agreement on solutions.