Canadian Birkman Certification
Deepen your knowledge. Grow your network. Add a worldwide-recognized certification to your resume.
Certification in The Birkman Method enhances your awareness and understanding of the people you serve, and opens a new world of possibilities for your coaching career. Dave is now offering The Birkman Method Certification in Canada.
Who should seek certification?
- Consultants, Coaches and HR Professionals in Canada
- Specialists in human resources, organizational development, training, and executive search
As a Birkman Certified Professional, you receive
- Unlimited Access to all the Birkman reports in the Birkman Library: Career Reports, Coaching Reports, Stress Reports and Comparative Reports, and group data analysis for Team Interventions.
- Interpretive insights into your clients relational needs, strengths and potential Stress responses.
- Membership in the Birkman network of highly experienced consultants with access to support groups and resources
- A notable certification to add to your resume
- Ability to run Birkman Signature Suite report formats
What to expect
The Birkman Method Certification training is a three-day classroom experience with additional pre-work, to help professionals become experts in analyzing and interpreting results from The Birkman Method assessment. During these three days, you will learn from Dave Loney – Birkman Master Certified Professional, gain confidence in Birkman component scales, and lead a full feedback coaching conversation.
Courses are scheduled quarterly at EverGreen Ranch, or schedule private group training at a Canadian location of your choice. Contact us if interested in onsite training for 4 or more participants.
Download this brochure for more information on becoming a Birkman Certified Professional.
- Pre-work e-learning modules
- Signature Certification Manual
- Birkman Signature Companion Guide
- Free account activation
- Educational and marketing resources
- Weekly email tips from Birkman
Approximately 3 weeks prior to the training, you will receive a link to e-learning modules. This pre-work is a part of the certification and contains 8 modules. Total time to complete pre-work modules is between 2-3 hours.
You will need your personal Birkman Signature Report for the Training. If you haven’t already done so, please complete the online questionnaire, and we will schedule a 90-minute coaching conversation before the Certification session.
After the Certification Program
An open book exam and two Birkman coaching conversations with two candidates of your choice, must be completed to receive your Certification. The cost of these reports are included in your certification fee.
Cancellations and Rescheduling
There is no charge to reschedule if the request is received at least 30 days before the session. Cancellation requests will be charged a 5% of the registration fee to cover costs incurred. If canceled less than 30 days before the session or in the case of more than two rescheduling requests, a 25% penalty of registration fee will be charged.
Dave Loney and Global Legacy Strategies Inc. reserves the right to postpone a session. If a session is postponed or cancelled, you may attend a future session or receive a full refund.
The training registration fee covers all materials and daily refreshments including lunch. It does not cover hotel accommodation. We will be happy to recommend hotels in Guelph Ontario – close to EverGreen Ranch. EverGreen Ranch offers limited private AirBnb accommodation. Click here.
Should we be hosting a certification at another location, Hotel recommendations will be provided upon registering.
Attendance is mandatory for the entire length of the course. Unfortunately, we cannot grant certification to anyone leaving the course early. Please make travel and work arrangements accordingly.